A cosmetic approach to all dental procedures with an emphasis on preventative care and maintenance:
Initial Oral Examination
Your initial oral examination will be a thorough evaluation of your overall oral health including:
- Visual Examination
- Periodontal Probing
- Diagnosis and Treatment Recommendations
- Panoramic x-ray for proper diagnosis of the anterior (front) and posterior (back) teeth
- Bitewing x-ray series for proper diagnosis of proximal decay of posterior teeth
A periodontal treatment includes an Adult Prophy (basic cleaning, recommended bi-annually)
- If it has been over a year since your last cleaning, possible treatment will include either Periodontal Scaling (deeper) or Root Planning and Scaling, which requires anesthetic.
A medical device for treatment of moderate to severe periodontal conditions.
We offer several options for effective teeth bleaching:
1. State-of-the-art, in-office, Saphire Bleaching will make your teeth
whiter in less than 1 hour.
2. Home bleaching for results in as little as 1 week.
You can also consider a combination program of both systems for optimal, long-term results.
Cosmetic crowns created to improve the appearance and chewing function of an existing tooth, or protect a weak tooth from breaking.
Covers up teeth that are crooked, worn, cracked, chipped, discolored or missing.
Click Here For More Information
Tooth-colored fillings that created to match your teeth.
Root canals on anterior, premolar and molar teeth.
Mouth guards are custom made in either hard or soft materials. Recommended for athletes and to prevent symptoms of TMJ from teeth grinding in your sleep.
Removable Dental Prosthesis
Full and partial dentures including flexible metal free applications.
EXXCL Oral Blue
Help prevent and virtually eliminate bleeding gums, gingivitis, and tooth decay-freshen your breath-protect your investment in dental implants, crowns, bridges, and veneers.
The Sapphire® Portable Diode Laser unit is a dental soft-tissue laser surgical/debridement device.
Use of the laser:
- Treatment of apthous ulcers (canker sores)
- Abcess incision and draining and excision
- Removal of fibromas
- Soft tissue crown lengthening
- and many other clinical uses
Sapphire Plus Lesion Detection
The front line in the fight against oral cancer. Click Here for More Information
Change Your Smile and Your Life with a Cerinate One-Hour Porcelain Veneers Makeover.
Click Here for More Information